Friday, November 16, 2012

Things I Like (4)

It's been so long since I've done one of these posts! It's fun to share a few of the things, other than specific books,  I've been enjoying lately and I always love reading others' posts like this. Enjoy!



I've been pretty sick for the past week or so and this tea is amazing. I typically order it at Starbucks when I have a cold, but when this sinus infection decided to invade and stick around for awhile, I bought a box. Not the same. I don't know if the tea leaf is different when it's served in the store, but the taste wasn't quite as strong and nasal-clearing. I still the minty smell and taste though. Great for cold weather. 


Sick remedy #2. This is my favorite ice cream flavor and I've been downing a bowl a night to help my throat. It's just delicious. 




This gorgeous scarf by Little Minnow Designs. I found it on Etsy while browsing one day and I just can't get it off my mind. It's the holiday season, so buying for myself is out of the question, but I sure do love it. SO many pretty colors too. I think I'm partial to the green, though the plum is beautiful too. 




Kinda strange for a list like this, I know, but after my husband's dedication last weekend, we have really nice "new" countertops. Be gone fake butcher block laminate! It doesn't quite look like granite, but it definitely looks much more expensive and pretty than what we had before. $60 vs. probably $1000 for granite. I'm sold. 




I really want these stockings. 1 of each color please... Aaron in red, Elliott in green, and Amanda in white. Thanks! ;)

How's that for a random assortment??

No comments: