Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday gift giving round 2

Late last week I wrote up a quick post on a few of the gifts I'm giving for the holidays this year. I wasn't nearly as productive in my buying this year as I was last year (I finished shopping and had everything wrapped by November 1), so other gifts are still trickling in. Thought you might want to see a few others I've picked up lately. 


I'm a Good Dog by Ken Foster

I've been a big fan of Ken Foster's writing for years. I loved Dogs I Have Met and The Dogs Who Found Me, gifting them to dog lovers of any kind. I'm a Good Dog is more of a visual journey compared to the other books, with a lot of pit bull history thrown in. I absolutely loved it and would recommend it to any dog lover, whether you own a pit bull or not. 





Lip Balm from Evergreen

Another awesome Etsy find! These would be great as multiple stocking stuffers, as each tiny tin of lip balm comes in its own little muslin bag stamped with a cute evergreen tree. I'm using all 4 in one bag as a gift for a teen. 



Family Tree from A New History 


This year is obviously the year of the family tree in our house. I've bought so many!




When I was still at the bookstore this game came in and I didn't get a chance to play with it, but had heard such great things. It gets excellent reviews and seems perfect for a couple of boys I know that really like to focus on one thing at a time. 

No comments: